Monday, December 26, 2011

Mac launchers #2

Trawling back through some old utilities, I decided to give Himmelbar a go.

Loaded up, but no, just one long undigested list of the applications folder. Well, I can do that my self, from the Dock.

A web search found a little launcher called, 'alauncher', although a misspell has it as aluncher.

Its great! Lets one pull applications into categories, will show folders, and seems to have a prettly low system overhead; that is, its fast.

My only complaint is I don't want to launch it everytime, and so would like to sit it in the Dock. No can do. I'll have to do a little script for that and sit it in the Dock I think.

But quite happy for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I'd love to hear your comments, but if they are off topic, ranting, badly spelt, or just plain dull, I'll shred them.